Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:31:45 EST
>From:    Karen Behenna <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Airport ferret "Wings"
>
>The only airline that allows ferrets in the cabin is Delta Airlines.

Please let me make a small correction here.  America West Airlines also
allows ferrets as cabin pets.  The fee each way is $75.00 (as of the last
time I flew)(check with the airline first).  When I first started taking
fuzzies in 1999 as cabin pets they had to list ithem as a cat........ LOL

I'd like to think that the volume of ferrets I have flown to their new
loving homes is the reason that AWA now has ferrets in the computer
system.  Of course you do have to have a current health certificate from
a vet showing all shots are current.

Janet