From:
Beth Hebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 2009 08:11:38 -0700
I am getting sad reading about all this stuff on here lately. So I
would like to add something happy.

I usually try and find fun things for my ferrets to do, and this
morning while I was reading the fml, all my other pets joined in too.
I bought all kinds of baby toys and put them in a purse. I left it
unzipped just a little, and put it on the living room floor.

Oh my, my cat, bunny, and two ferrets (Edgar was still sleeping) loved
it. Although my little thief Lizzie didnt steal the toys yet, Im sure
its going to happen within the hour. It made their day :)

- Beth, Lizzie, Edgar, Missy, Henry, and Atticus Finch.