From:
Greg Hastings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 1996 17:12:05 -0800
A person we met at the Vets is being forced to let go of all her pets.
Included are two male ferrets:  Scooter - three years old, sable, darkish;
Zee - four years old, sable mitt.  Must go together.  They have led a mixed
life, half caged, half running free - meaning they sleep in cage.  Owner
doesn't want them caged all the time.  Shots are up to date.  Have lived
with dogs and cats.

DISCLAIMER
We have never met the ferrets.  We do know the owner has taken very good
care of them and to the best of the owners knowledge they are quite healthy.
We (Alice and I) will provide back up only if they won't adapt to a new home.

RULES
Email only to me.  Please describe your current ferret situation and living
arrangements.  Everyone will be considered.

COST
Free

Greg Hastings                                  [log in to unmask]
Alice Dutton
Auburn, WA

When one finds himself in a hole of his own making, it is a good
time to examine the quality of workmanship.