From:
The Morris Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 18:03:19 -0500
Sandee, please be looking out for a cute little panda ferret named Junior.
He also goes by the nick name June Bug.  Please make sure he finds his way
and feels safe and loved also please tell him his Mom still cries for him
and smiles when thinking of him everyday!!!  His brother, Fat Boy Slim,
took his departure hard, as we all did - I got Slim a new fur buddy named
Joey.  Tell our June Bug that by no means has Joey taken his place - No one
ever will - He would have loved Joey and Joey would have loved him - Joey
has heard many Jr.  stories and has many more to hear.  Also Sandee my
horse Ollie passed over the bridge recently too - Actually Ollie and Junior
went within a month of each other - Ollie is a 17 hand bay gelding - He is
very sweet and loves the way ferrets smell - If he and Junior could meet up
and maybe look out for each other till I join them, it would make me feel
alot better.

Thank-you -
Mindy, Slim and Joey