From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2010 19:17:27 -0700
Dear All,

Thank you for the great support of our online raffles. We've added
a page of items that will be available only for attendees of the
event...these were late arrivals just this week.

So don't put off until tomorrow, the raffles that you can do today,
right now!

http://ferretstock.com/

Take a moment and look at the Contributor's Page, and please be sure
to support these merchants that have so kindly and generously donated
to Rocky's Ferretstock Raffles, we are so very grateful to them.

Thank you all so much for your support, and helping me to continue to
keep the doors of Rocky's open.

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's