From:
"Kim I. Murray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 12:29:01 -0400
My name is Kim Murray and I am looking for a ferret-friendly roommate to
share a spacious rented townhouse in Fairfax.  I'm a ferret owner for 17+
years and have two ferrets.  The location is close to Vienna and Oakton,
two of the most affluent towns in Fairfax County, Virginia.  Three well
known ferret expert vets are within 25 miles.  Ferret owner friends are
close by for play dates and ferret sitting (if we're both out of town
simultaneously).  Move-in time is very flexible (almost immediately), but
must happen in August.  I am a single female and would like to room with
a, mature, considerate, professional, female, 30+.  I will also consider
a male roommate.

There's a huge walk-out, tiled, bright basement in which the ferrets can
frolic.  The back yard is fenced in and there is a little forest behind
the house with a creek and a county bike/walk path.  For this high rent
neighborhood, the rent is very reasonable.  One bedroom apartments start
close to $1,000.

Here are the specs: $750 rent, $750 security deposit, $100-200 (high
in winter) monthly avg. electric, Direct TV satellite, Verizon DSL
connection, 2 reserved parking spaces, 4 guest spaces, 4BR, 3.5 BA
[either a medium-size 2nd floor room is available with full private hall
bath or a medium-size basement room with a full private bath], medium
sized kitchen, step-down living room, furnished dining room and living
room, 1 mile to Vienna Metro, 1 mile from Rt. 66, two blocks from Lee
Highway, 2 miles from Chain Bridge Road (Rt. 123), 16 miles from DC, a
quiet, older, safe neighborhood, two block walk from Metro bus lines,
grocery store 1.5 miles away, 7-11 store across street.

You can reach me at [log in to unmask] or 703-691-1504 (h)
703-371-9620 (c).