From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 1996 17:45:22 -0400
Hi, For anyone interestedd the ferret fun day here in Colorado will be May
25,1996 at Centennial Park in Englewood, Colorado.  It will start at 1 PM
and run until around 4 PM.  There will be many events for the ferrets to
join in, each $2.00 per ferret.  Plus there will be a bake sale and play
area.  Bring any kind of picnic stuff you would like, because we plan to
have a picnic also.  The events will be in the enclosed shelter area so the
event will go on rain or shine.  Hope to see everyone in the area there.
All proceedes benefit ferret rescue.  Last year we saved 200 ferrets all
year.  This year it is only May and we have already taken in 112, so the
medical bills are high, so please come join in the fun and help the rescue
ferrets.

Stephanie