Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 03:20:00 EST
Hi all,
Hope everyone had a merry xmas and all the ferts are happy n healthy!
Over the past week I was ferret siting Spaz.  I met the owner, karen, on
here, the FML.  I have 9 ferrets.  1 i keep seperate from the others only
because shes extremley dosile, timid, sweet as anything and the others
tend to rough her up a bit.  Therefore, she gets seperate playtime with
only 1 other ferret, rockie,whom is also timid.  So when Spaz arrived,
also timid, I put him with Sandie (the fert thats seperate).

What my question is, when sandie n spaz had playtime they became
inseperable.  They were always following each other n playing well
together.  But since Spaz left(1day) she seems to be very lazy and
intraverted.  Is it possible for her to get depressed?  What I'm trying
to do now is put Rockie in with her, little by little.  Although Rockie
is used to the tremendous cage shes in.  The cage Sandie is in is smaller
of course.  But its just for sleeping.  They are out when they r awake.
So i was just wondering, is it possible for a fuzzie to get depressed?

Also, does anyone know of a fuzzie shelter in the NY area?  I know of one
in PA.  I was just wondering if there was one in my area, NY, or better
yet, Long Island.

Please email me, anyone, if you could help me out.  Thanks for your help
and thx for listening,,,,,

Kelly & My loving family,My life, My world, that i simply couldnt live
without!,,,Sukka,Mikey,Rockie,Teddy,Lucky,Bandit,Rubie,Peanut,& Sandie.  ;)