From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 17:30:48 -0700
You all know we have a new nipper, one year old.  She has been real good
lately and no nipping for almost 2 1/2 weeks.  Took her to the vets for her
distemper today.  I felt so bad for the Vet because she bite him and drew
blood.  Doc had to go get a band aid and rug so we could cover her head
while he checked her out.  Anyone else feel bad about this?  She loved the
nurse.  In fact the nurse held her, petted her and even put her up to her
face and the ferret was good.  Now I feel so guilty about what happened.
She nips but has never bitten anyone here.

Question- from what I was told she only had her 8 week distemper and
nothing else since.  The doc recommended one more booster distemper for
her.  What do you think, does she need one more booster of distemper?
Thanks in advance.

Debbie