From:
Dianna Stover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 12:14:46 EST
Sandee, Please watch for a little sable girl named Bandit, you will know
it is her because, when she wakes up, she smells like warm tortilla chips.
She had adrenal surgery on March 5th for her right adrenal.  Her vena
cava ruptured after the tumor was removed.  Her little body just couldn't
adjust.  We helped her to the bridge on March 7th.  She has a brother,
Carson, and 3 sisters, Molly, Sugar, and Sophie, at the bridge already.
We hope she has found them.  We sure do miss her.  We feel so guilty for
taking her in for surgery, as she was very healthy, except for being half
bald and beautiful.

Thank you Sandee for helping the humans adjust to the fact, that their
furry family members are at a safe place.

Good-bye my little potato thief.
Mom.