From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 12:44:42 -0700
If a shelter has too many ferret's then why can't a few be in foster care
temporarily where it can get better person to ferret care?  This would help
the shelter from having to feed/water/clean, etc.  I'm sure there are
ferret owner's with ferret experience and also are ECE free to take care of
some of the ferret's.  If a person wanted a certain age/color then the
shelter owner and person could come to the foster home to see the
ferret(s).  If a shelter has tons of ferret's I don't believe each one can
get the attention it needs.  I'm assuming shelter's are around to save the
ferret and find them a good home.  So what do other's think of my idea?

Debbie in WA