From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 13:54:04 EST
I think Kym had a good idea with the introduction as our family grows and
grows . .

My name is Kevin, currently owned by 15 ferts <Zeus is doing well, thank
you>.  We reside in Portland, OR USA.  I found the FML while searching the
puter for info on ferts after getting my second.  Many of my kids were
adopted from a shelter or from people who could no longer care for them

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Critter Crew <aka>
~~THE~~FANTASTIC~~FUZZY~~~FLURRY~~OF~~FIFTEEN~~
~Furrice~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Socks~Cuddles~Java~Rascal~Miss Priss~
Cinna~Racer~Muttley~Dookesbury~
INTRODUCING ~ZEUS~
Our Guardian at The Bridge - ~Fur-Angel Lady~
Neighborhood kids - Min-Pins Geordi , Jaida, and Spice
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert) and fellow
ferts ~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, ~Romeo~, ~Bandit~, and the other ~Romeo~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee Brat
Pack !!