From:
Laura Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 21:53:27 -0400
Ashael: yes, yes, yes!!!  my lil ones love to sleep with me as well.  And i
mind, oh-so-much.  (yeah, right!) :) Zen, well... she's more of a winter
snuggler.  I must have the right sheets (the soft flannel ones), wear the
right bed-time gear for her pleasure (the real baggy, soft sweat pants) and
sleep in the proper position for her to snuggle right on in (on back, one
leg straight, the other bent inwards) so she can gather up the sheets and
the sweatpants and curl herself right into the crook where my knee bends.
Hmm... who runs this house anyway???  Bu is less picky, but also prefers
the flannel sheets in the wintertime.  As for summer, well I get the bed to
myself for the most part.  :``(, sniff, sniff.....

Laura (Mama filled with tears (from her first fuzzy surgery) and blisters
(from putting that damn cage together!! 1/2 hour?? what??? lol!)
Queen Zen (conquered the ketamine (whew!), picked up a couple fleas at
vet's and has big ugly staples on her side :(, but still dancing and
dooking! what a girl!!!!)
Queen Bu (Thanks, Kim for the Iowa cage man! Got it - FINALLY!!- and it's
just wonderful!)