From:
Sandi Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 06:37:22 -0600
I need to ask you to greet some that have arrived at them Bridge.

John Boy,the albino boy whom we'd gotten from a shelter.John Boy had
Coccidia & IBd was caused from it.John Boy wasn't treated for the
Coccidia at the other shelter.The damage had been done.He was only given
Pepto for the IBD.He could've been saved if he'd seen a vet earlier.

Lightening,an old guy,I got him & 3 others in just over a year ago.
Theywere all starved,under a pound.WE worked with Lightening,and he did
so good for awhile.He gained up to a healthy 3# 9 ozs.

Tubby,an older Butterscotch boy.He came in with Lightening.He sure loved
his shredded paper box.Make sure he finds one up there?

Smokey,a tiny girl,she is now with her sister ,Bandit 4.

And last,Shadow,an older guy,who will want to join in a gym to keep fit.
Shadow will be looking for his brothers,Blu & Chubby.

Thanks,
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter
now in Fl