From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 10:53:59 -0400
Hi, Michael!

I got my Alpha Ferret--Fuzzer--from a local pet store (the only one that I
got from a pet store) and found that he was a Path Valley Farms ferret.  I
wanted to know his exact birthday and contacted the farm.  They found his
records (knew his color, features, etc., so I *know* they got the right
ferret!) and gave me his birthdate.  The people I talked with were very
friendly and seemed to know a great deal about ferrets in general.

I have also seen other ferrets from there and found them to be gorgeous!
They had one there that was a smokey platinum color, with brilliant red
eyes.  When I posted a pic of him, the pet shop was swamped with calls (47
calls in three hours) until somebody from Kentucky (!) drove up to get him.

So far, Fuzzer has been the epitome of an alpha ferret.  He dances with the
best of them, gets into wrestling matches with everybody, is as sneaky as a
ferret is supposed to be.  He even gets into all the same types of trouble
all the rest do (I have 7 others of undetermined origins)!  He is also the
only one that likes to be cradled like a baby in my arm and have his belly
rubbed.  Other than being a pig, having a wider (I've heard it called
"shovel-shaped") snout and being just unbearably cute, I can't think of
anything that stands out about him.  I highly recommend Path Valley Farms
ferrets! :)

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
Help a Shelter!