From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:37:12 -0700
Can someone please tell me why Jen Morrison is still being "advertised"
on the American Ferret Association site as a shelter?

http://www.ferret.org/links/shelters.htm

Ferret & Reptile Rescue Sanctuary
Director: Jen Morrison
Layton, UT (801) 497-9792
Fax (801) 544-9151
http://www.ferretreptilesanctuary.com

She also has links on the following pages.

http://www.ferretsdomain.net/needypaws.html

http://www.ferrets-ferrets.com/rescues.htm

http://incolor.inetnebr.com/ferrets/shelters.htm

http://www.greenpeople.org/searchresults.cfm?memid=2581

Also, does anyone have pictures from Jens place?  I am researching the
news articles from Utah and it is sad to see that all they talk about is
the city code.  They don't talk about the health of the animals at all.

The sad thing is...if these had been dogs or cats...well I think that
Utah and the animal control people would have been more outraged.  Just
my personal opinion on that.

I just do not see how just one person could care for up to 1000 ferrets
at one time (as Jen stated in the paper awhile back).  She said there
were volunteers that helped.  Who?  Where are they?  Why haven't they
come forward in her defense?

It sounds as though Jen wants to get back into the "fight" with ferret
people.  I guess she doesn't know how much we care and how many there
are out there.

Joanne

[P.S.] just received an email from AFA...