From:
"Ferrets First Shelter, TX" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 1997 16:01:16 -0400
I just want to remind everyone NOT to use my [log in to unmask] address until
further notice, as I cannot retrieve mail from there at all.  Please send
mail to [log in to unmask] until I post otherwise.  Thanks for your patience.

Hopefully, this can be corrected next week, I have a different problem that
may require re-installing and I want my pooter-whiz friend to do that
instead of me so I don't crash everything (for those who don't know I do
ferrets, *not computers*) :> he promises to fix it after he returns from his
weekend trip.

Kisses to the fuzzies.
Trish
Director, Ferrets First Rescue & Shelter