From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 20:14:12 -0500
PITTSBURGH PA AREA FERRET PICNIC AND FERRET SHOW
Hi Everyone!
On Sunday, March 2nd a few folks gathered to discuss plans for the upcoming
Pittsburgh PA area ferret show.

FERRET FOLLIES FUN MATCH
On Sunday June 29th, we will be holding the Ferret Follies Fun Match in
North Park as a pre-show get together.  At the fun match, we will hold
ferret fun games (e.g.  tube race, longest wiskers, heaviest hob, etc.), eat
a pot-luck picnic lunch, and have a brief show planning meeting.  As a fund
raiser for the show, we are requesting a $5 donation per ferret if you wish
to enter your fert into the fun match games (note this a per-ferret _not_ a
per game fee!) Ferret owners and non-owners alike are welcome and encouraged
to come, with or without ferrets!  Please call me for additional information;
my evening number is 412-643-9494.

THREE RIVERS FERRET FESTIVAL
On Saturday September 6th, we will be holding the Three Rivers Ferret
Festival in the New Stanton Fire Hall (just off of the PA turnpike, east of
Monroeville).  The show will be sanctioned by the AFA, but everyone is
welcome and encouraged to attend!  The show will feature championship and
specialty rings.  Accomodations will be in a nearby Super 8 Motel.  I will
update everyone as more information becomes available.  If you would like to
help or just chat about the show, give me a call; my evening number is
412-643-9494.

Cheers!
Gina (I practice random acts of correspondence.)
and the Kibbleavores:  Paleface (Bean), Gunnar the Red (Goose), Daniel
Spikey Tiger (Spike), Beau Geste (Bo Bo), Harriet (Harrie) and Wienerbutt
(Weenie)