From:
Ann Rudich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 17:36:37 -0500
Hi everyone,
I am writting to let you know that I now have an e-mail address and would
love to get the daily ferret mailling list and hear from all of you.

I would like to thank all of you for the cards, flowers, and special notes
that you sent me after Rudy (my husband) passed away.  I did not realize
what wonderful friends he had on the net.  Your thoughfullness meant so much
to me and to his family.

Bill, if you could help me get into the ferret mailing list, I will be
gratefull.

Thanks.

[Moderator's note: Done.  With deep respect.  Welcome.  BIG]