From:
Tootsie Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:33:24 -0500
I have a Chinese Crested, they are the small hairless dog with hair on
their head, feet and tail and prance like a little pony.  I have had her
for 9 years and she absolutely loves ferrets and loves playing with them
and they love playing with her.  My sister also has a Chinese Crested but
it is the Powder Puff one with the long soft fur.  Her dog also plays
with her ferrets and they all get along excellent.  This breed is rather
harder to find but well worth it.  Hope this helps.

Eleanor, Donald and the 7 fuzzies