Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2012 12:05:33 -0400
As much as it might seem like "common sense" to most, not everyone
realizes that "people meds" should NOT be given to ferrets without
specific instructions from a vet. A person I became aware of recently
was giving their ferret vicodin (with acetaminophen), as well as "extra
antibiotics" left over in their medicine cabinet. The ferret soon died.
I found out too late to help prevent this. Only you can prevent
unnecessary harm to your little ones. NEVER use a med that is not
prescribed by your vet, and make sure that you know the exact dosages
to use.

Jeff
In Loving Memory of Neo, Trinity, Morphy, Dozer, Possum, Pip, Pop,
Sabrina, Minnie Mouse, Hunny, Misty, Frodo, Baggins, and Mr. Parker
Caring for Luna, Baby Girl, Boomer, and Zoomer