From:
Chris Holtz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 11:21:09 -0800
 Hi all,

I am hoping somebody can help me with this.

I am owned by a ferret named Bandit.  He scratches at one spot behind his
front leg so much that it becomes raw and sometimes bleeds.  He doesn't have
fleas, there is no lump to indicate any kind of cancer, and he doesn't seem
to have dry skin.  He does have a bald spot on his backside but he has had
this since he stopped growing a two years ago so I don't think it is
related.  Has anybody experienced this before.

Thanks.
Chris...