From:
"Sonam D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 20:31:00 -0400
Hi!
Our two adorable fuzzies, Stella and Dupree, nine-month olds, neutered about
four months ago, have developed a most annoying habit lately, and we need
some advice on what may be causing it, and how to stop it.

For no reason that we can understand, they both will decide to pee and poop
near their litterbox - even when the litterbox and cage have been just
cleaned, and washed with Nilodor (an enzyme ferret cage cleaner).  Worse
yet, they'll often decide to engage in a little wrestling, and roll right in
it!  And with the warmer weather, boy, do they get ripe-smelling!

They have a three-story cage, good food, we play with them twice daily, the
vet says they're OK, we clean the cage and litter box meticulously, bathe
them about every two weeks (tho I feel like doing it daily when they roll in
it).

Anybody have any help here????  (email reply is best).  Thanks!

Peace,
Sonam