From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 1998 14:22:41 -0500
Toni and I added our survey results together, for a final tabulation of
results.  To recap, this was a second survey of interest in an international
FML gathering, and this time we asked people to vote only if they were
DEFINITELY interested in attending.  The voting choices were the top 10
destinations from the first survey, with the season that the voter would
like the gathering to be held in that destination.

101 people voted this time, and these are the results:

1.  Boston, MA - 20 votes
    (9 spring, 8 summer, 3 fall)

2.  Chesapeake Bay Area, MD - 16 votes
    (9 spring, 4 summer, 3 fall)

3.  Las Vegas, NV - 15 votes
    (4 spring, 1 summer, 8 fall, 2 winter)

4.  Phoenix, AZ - 14 votes
    (6 spring, 2 summer, 2 fall, 4 winter)

5.  Tie - New Orleans, LA and Denver, CO (10 votes each)
    New Orleans, LA - 1 spring, 3 summer, 2 fall, 4 winter
    Denver, CO - 2 spring, 4 summer, 3 fall, 1 winter

6.  Atlanta, GA - 8 votes
    5 spring, 3 summer

7.  Washington, DC (currently an FFZ) - 4 votes
    3 spring, 1 summer

8.  Lake George, NY - 3 votes
    1 spring, 1 summer, 1 fall

9.  Cruise, East Coast Departure - 1 vote (fall)

Th-th-th-that's all, folks!  ;->

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483