From:
Louie & Candy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 14:46:22 -0600
I want to thank everyone for the wonderful cards and the out pour of
Love.  Fancy was very special to us.  We have 7 others to love on but
Fancy was dear to our hearts.  Her other owners used her for fighting,
we had to teach her that we would not harm her.  Then she got Adrenal
got through that,3 years we had her and it still was not enough time.
She loved getting up with my husband in the AM she was his alarm clock
she would come in and scratch at the bed until he would get up.He would
get her Pate' (chicken gravy).  She was so sweet.  I will miss her
chasing the vacuum.  Thank you again from our hearts.  Hug your babies
extra tonight and every night.

Our Love to All
Candy