From:
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 22:41:36 -0400
Hi everyone!  I'm really excited and can't wait for this weekend's frolic.
We are having Tube races, cup tipping, longest tail, pinkest nose, best
dressed ferret and most kisses to a human contests.

The event will take place on Saturday June, 19 at 2 pm in High Park, picnic
site #7.  Rain or shine, we'll have a ball.

There are some great prizes and ribbons to be awarded as well as a "loot"
bag for the 1st 50 guests at the frolic.

Hope to see you there!!!

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our fuzzy friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter by clicking here.