From:
Shawna-Lynn Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 11:10:02 -0400
Well, hey there everybody!  Hope all your ferrets are happy ferrets, and if
not, that they get that way soon.  Anyways, I am writing to say goodbye to
ya'll.  This will be my last FML for awhile cuz tomorrow, I'm leaving for my
summer vacation!!  6 weeks in the Laurentian Mountains (Mt. Tremblant, to be
exact) in Quebec.  BIG, please don't stop sending my FML's, 'cause I fully
intend to catch up when I return.  I'm going to miss reading this digest so
much!!!  So I'll just say that I hope everyone has an *amazing* summer, and
that no more fuzzies get sick, or have to leave us for the Rainbow Bridge.
Good luck to Sukie and Ruffle, all the shelter moms (or dads), and everyone
else with fuzzy problems to deal with.  May the force be with you!

Happy ferreting!
Shawna