From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2010 10:26:43 -0400
There are by far many 'best' ferrets ever that in time cross the
bridge. There is no sadness like finding one who has gone. Over the
past decade I have had many rescues, most were older when I got them
but they all had a forever home with good feed, a very comfortable
HUGE cage with lots of out time as they lived their days in lots of
love and good handling every day.

Every one was different and every one was special. As you may have
noted by my posts over the years each had a different name that
somewhat pointed towards their personality. There were a few that I
was more careful of than others and some I liked less than the others
but each and every one had a very special place in my heart as well
as in my home. I have learned allot from every one of them.

The worst cases were those I had to help across the bridge. There is
nothing pleasant about that other than when it is over you know in your
heart and mind you ended a long term suffering and painful existence.
Is a gift that is most difficult to deliver but has to be done at
times. My most favorite fuzzy was Byte-me. I knew her time was close
and took the opportunity to take some pictures of her outside. And for
sure there was one photo that was the very best photo yet of her and is
to this day the best photo of I have ever taken of anything. She was in
the FML Calendar where some very kind soul submitted her image in my
behalf for the world to share. I am still grateful for that kindness
as well as grateful for the company of that little weasel.

So life goes on and there are other ferrets to bring home. And I did.

Addy CEO
Remember, we live in a deadly dangerous beautiful world!
This garden of Eden is full of land mines!