From:
erin mccarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2008 20:09:52 -0700
Hello all.

Yesterday I recieved a call about a 6 month old female needing a new
home. Her owner recieved her as a gift and does not feel she is able
to provide enough time for her. She is a Marshels and not up to date
on her shots. Currently she is eating Marshels food. She will not be
coming with any supplies. According to the current owner, she is a
light brown sable. This little girl has been around cats and other
ferrets and does well with them. She has also been around dogs, but
not without the dog or the ferret being held. The owner does not
know how well she does with small children.

If you are able to give this little girl a home, please contact me
off list and I will put you in touch with this little girl.

Thanks

Erin
Ruggie's Ferret Rescue