From:
Shannan Skitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 00:10:52 -0400
Sorry everyone it came to my attention that the sizes listed on the
Ferret Aid auction seem rather unsure of themselves.  It actually is
because when writing it I did a word document (I have awful spelling)
and then put it into the code.  Well in doing so it changed all the "
into ?.  Well it makes a lot more sense that the hoodie measures 8" in
the neck than saying it measures 8?  I am so sorry for the mistake (which
you'll notice I didn't have the time to correct) so instead I am just
letting everyone know measurements are in inches and let you know I will
check my email tonight if anyone else wants to get a bid in. =)

If you missed it you can look at the items available at
http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ifc2006/auc_thumbs.htm

Here's a repeat of the details.

Ferret Couture and several other donors have generously donated over 50
lots up for auction this Friday.  100% of the profits will go to the
shelter, and we want to offer those not in attendance a chance to win!
http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ifc2006/auc_thumbs.htm

We will be accepting bids via email up until June 22 (Thursday) at
10:00pm (EST)- yep I extended that after someone said they were hesitant
to bid with the sizes being "unknown" -Sorry but thanks for the heads up!

You may submit a minimum and maximum bid and we will bid on your behalf
(bidding is in Canadian Dollars).  Shipping is the responsibility of the
winner, we will be shipping via Canada Post and depending on weight and
size of package please allow for $10-20 CAD for shipment (winner will be
billed actual cost).  We will ship via ground or airmail depending on
winner's preference.  Payment for winning bids (for those not in
attendance) will be due within 7 days of notification of win.  We will
be accepting PayPal for those who wish to bid via email.

Please contact me at [log in to unmask] to place your bids or if you
should have any questions.

For those attending the IFC Conference. I'll see ya tomorrow!

~Shannan

To support our shelter
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>