From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 02:15:22 -0400
One of my daughter's friends brought us a ferret a few days ago.  She was
on her second home already, and I think she's less than a year old.  Her
first owner loved her then got tired of her, and her second owner left her
for three days without care.  That's why my daughter's friend stepped in
and said he knew where she could find a home.

She's a pretty sable mitt with an adorable black nose.  No tattoos.
Playful but gentle.  Very sweet.  Has a cool hanging cube bed but no
cage.  She seems to have a slight limp, but is obviously not in any pain,
so we guess she was dropped when she was younger.  At the moment, her
name is Sassy.

If you would like to give a real sweetheart a home, please call me at
610-446-8036.  I live in Drexel Hill, near Springfield and Havertown,
southwest of Philadelphia.

Blessings
Judith