Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 08:48:35 -0700
So if I have to be gone for 24 hours do I need to let her have the whole
room, or can she stay in the cage.  Or dose she just need someone to let
her play alone in the room for a couple of hours.  I just worry so much
about her and I feel so bad when I leave her and I just need some
reassurane.  I am going out of town for a week and my roomates are
going to play with her a little but how much does she need so I can let
them know.  Thanks again.

Rachel