From:
Jason Sheaves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 20:24:23 -0700
I must thank Connie for putting me in tough with a temporary ferret owner
a couple days ago.  Just a couple days ago, a post was made saying there
were two male ferrets that needed to be relocated due to housing
problems, etc.  Well, I am the lucky one that is able to take care of
these two ferrets.

And what a beautiful paris of fuzzies they are.  Wayne, the larger of the
two, named after Wayne Static of Static-X, is a beautiful sable fuzzy,
with a hyperactive sense of fun.  Marilyn, named after Marilyn Manson,
is rather active, until you pick him up, when he becomes quite docile,
almost limp in your hands ... a feeling I had yet to get from my first
ferret.  Marilyn is considerably smaller than wayne, and knowing they
were both born at about the same time, both being about a year old, I
am lead to believe that Marilyn may be the runt of his litter, thus his
smaller size.  He is also a sable, like Wayne, and both are very happy to
be with a new ferret, my 4 month old albino female, affectionately named
Revver after a dear friend of mine who passed away a couple years back.

The three are getting along very well, and I would like to openly thank
Connie for getting me in touch with these two ferrets, which have
increased my fuzzy family by two adorable fuzzbutts.

Thanks again,
Jason, Revver, Wayne, and Marilyn