Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 03:52:24 -0500
Hi Everyone!
I just want to thank everyone for writing and the suggestions to do with
tucky while I went away for the weekend the first weekend of DEC.  Well the
GIMMIE SHELTER (in Wareham)people, yes you Jan, were very kind and took
Tucky in for the weekend.  Tucky came home very satisfied with his weekend
of frolicing once more with more of his own kind.  I am sure he loves the
visits, when I take him to meet other ferrets.  He is more playful then
ever now, and we play often.  He is a very happy ferret I think and he
realizes that I introduce him to the other ferrets and that I care he has
company.  I also have fun meeting all of you with your ferrets and I thank
you all for the kindness you've shown us.  We want to wish all of you a
MERRY CHRISTMAS !

Doug and TUCK