Date:
Sun, 8 May 2005 15:14:41 -0400
Randy also asked that I pass along the following to anyone planning to
attend the Toronto meeting.

Canadian Visa Requirements:
Visas are not required for U.S. tourists entering Canada from the U.S.
for stays up to 180 days.  You will need proof of your U.S. citizenship
such as:
   (a) your U.S. passport or
   (b) original or certified copy of your birth certificate and photo
       identification.
http://www.canada-travel-guide.com/documents-needed-to-travel-to-canada.html

And, for anyone who likes to play with words - this is not referring to
your credit card, although I doubt that the Canadian officials require
you to have a credit card either, be it Visa, Mastercard, or any of the
others.

However, having a credit of debit card can be very helpful.  When my
husband and I visited Australia several years ago, we found that using a
credit of debit card was the easiest and cheapest way to go.  Our cards
would automatically do the money conversion, saving us the conversion
fees you pay when you convert cash to another currency.
--
Danee
International Ferret Congress Health Issues Coordinator