From:
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 10:51:29 -0500
Hay ya everyone!  I'm doing great.  I went to the Doctor on Thursday and
he did the surgery on my eye socket again.  He says there was next to no
debris in the socket and the flushes can continue, but no more opening my
eye socket!  This means no more surgery (or at least no more cutting me
open anyway).

I've gained a bit of weight, thanks to Grandma.  She feeds me good stuff
when mom's not looking (don't tell her I told you!).  Last week, dad gave
me some shrimp, salmon, chicken and snuck me a piece of bacon!  Mom says
I can have almost anything I want as long as it's in moderation.  I don't
agree.  I should be able to have what I want, when I want!

All my friends at the shelter are doing ok.  Mik's neck is still swollen
and still looks like he's got 1/2 a golf ball in there, but he's doing ok
on the antibiotics.  Rusty had a biopsy done on his pee pee.  It looks so
sore.  Poor guy.  I'm glad that's not my problem.  He has to have a tiny
tumour removed on Monday.

All for now!

Love,
Harley

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!