From:
Stephanie Yoong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 15:49:00 PDT
All-
Here I am, finally got the computer up and running and the phone has been
attached....am currently taking F12 New Employee Orientation and it is oh so
stimulating...........(please sense the sarcasm here)

For those of you who know other people's email addresses that I generally
sent email to...please send them to me (in the transition, I have lost a lot
of email addresses and can't find them any longer--stupid me kept them
electronically and not on paper)

All belongings have finally arrived, and the apartment looks like home
(complete with lots of greenery (had to go buy plants, the lack of greenery
was getting to me) I even have an orange tree (not yet bearing fruit))

In any case, here is my complete contact info:

Home:
1100 N Priest Drive #2125
Chandler, AZ 85226
(602) 496-7119

Work:
Intel Corp
5000 W Chandler Blvd
Chandler, AZ 85226-3699
OC2-204

Phone: (602)715-7007
FAX:   (602)715-0399
Pager: 1-888-581-5311
email: [log in to unmask]
you can also continue to use: [log in to unmask] (that way you only
have to remember that one address)

In any case, do drop a line...
-Stephanie