From:
Sue Selby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 22:34:28 -0400
I agree with the AFA's stance on proof of negative tests in known ADV
households.  I do not believe the Hertzogs are being singled out.  Yes
Shirley did bring this out into the open.  But why is she so afraid of
showing her test results.  I was in NC last year when this all came to
light.  Shirley said she had one rescue and one of her own die of ADV.
She also dumped the rescues.  Now she is saying none of her ferrets were
positive.  When people started boycotting her ferrets her story changed.
The AFA did not do this she did it to herself.  If the AFA required me to
bring proof I would.  What is she hiding?  I have nothing to gain by making
this post.  I just think it's time to tell the truth.  By the way, why
don't Clarence and Shirley subscribe to the FML.  I want to protect my
babies don't you!  You decide.

Sue