From:
Brenda Bresloff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 18:31:02 -0500
Everyone I am sure is well aware of the life threatening reactions that
are ferts go through to get protected against a killer virus we all know
as Distemper, which is an airborne virus that can very easily be spread.
Personally two of my 5 ferts have almost died over this drug which is known
to carry an extremely high severe reaction rate, and they were pre-treated
with a steriod which is better than the benedryl.  The lot is not valid as
two of mine were vaccinated by the same lot, yet only one had the
reaction...it is the drug itself.

Please make your voice known and take action in protecting our beloved
ferrets, by filing complainsts with the drug manufacturer, and the two
branches of government that deal with vaccine reactions that harm our pets.
Please visit my web site to obtain all the information you need.  PLease
fill out all the forms, please have your vets fill out the forms, please
take action our ferrets lives depend on it!

Brenda