From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 21:21:47 -0400
Hello's

I got a very large clear rubbermade bin-type container and filled it half
way up with dirt.  Then I cut a round hole (I used a hot metal tool my
mom had that melts plastic) in between the top of the dirt and the top of
the container.  In this hole I put one end of a clear ferret tube (for
easy ferret access and to trap any dirt as they come and go).  I then
poked lots of holes in the rubbermade top, so I could keep it on and
reduce any mess.

It worked great, although Jillie was the only one who used it.  She
didnt' dig so much as she kind of nosed around in there a bit and rest.
She loved to go in after her meds, she'd come out with a dirty black nose
and smelling like the sweet earth.

Risa