From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 21:08:59 -0800
More Famous Ferrets of the FML Calendars available on ebay.  Please check
these listings:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1666984725

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1668319889

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1668655976

The Thanksgiving Card exchange is concluding.  I still have a couple cards
coming in, but right now the total raised for Troy Lynn is at $101.00!!
Everyone who participated should be very proud of themselves!  I will wait
a couple more days to get the late cards that come in and have a check to
Troy Lynn by the end of the week!

I think we will start collecting names for the Christmas exchange!  This
time all the dollars collected will go to the SOS.  If you already sent
your name once for the Christmas exchange, you might want to send it
again-just to be safe!!

If you aren't sure how the card exchange works....drop me a line!
Everyone is welcome to join in the fun!

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein
Precious Lily, Chaucer and Boomer!