From:
Emily Mirek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:50:18 EDT
Hello to all the fuzzies and their humans!  I'm still trying to get out of
"lurker mode" and post more often (not that the list is exactly lacking in
that department).

I just figured I'd let ya know that there is yet another place on the web
to see some fuzzy faces.  My sister maintains the website for our friend
and college radio personality Big Joe, and with a begging I got her to
put up a bunch of ferret stuff.  If you go here
---> http://www.geocities.com/bigjoewildman/home.html  ----
you can now find a new comic starring Joe and his ferret sidekick, a
"picture of the week" starring my girl Rascal, and the "BoneHead of the
Week" nominated by both my girls, Bandit and Rascal.  Enjoy!

Also, I put a bunch of ferret pictures up in my cubicle at work this week,
and lots of people stopped by to comment.  While there were a few confused
visitors (with comments ranging from "Man, those gerbils are huge!" to
"That cat sure looks funny, what's wrong with it?") most people knew what
they were and had friends/relatives that had fuzzies of their own.  It
appears our numbers are growing, eh?

Prayers and hugs to all the sick fuzzies and humans.
-Emily
Bandit&Rascal