From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 09:34:38 -0700
Doodlebug,

I don't tink Parris told you that she and I are a match set.  Mi name is
Pepper and I a princess like Parris.  We Princess pals.

I also sorry to tell ya that you and Dippy will not be winning the quilt
http://help4adv.terrabox.com/WRMQ.html   You see, I think cause Parris
and I go WAY back that she gonna give it to me.  Mi momma keeps telling
me that not gonna happen.  That I have to enter da raffle for me to win.
So, I make momma happy and I gonna enter.

Momma says that if I win it that daddy not gonna let me use it.  Daddy
will want to preserve it!  How silly is that!  A blankie that you can't
use!  Come on!  That so silly.

I asked momma why they raisin money for ADV.  She said cause there is no
real funding for research on it.  There is no cure and no vaccine.  She
said that I could get it.  Can you imagine, me sick!?  Oh no!  That not
be a good thing.  Princesses should not get sick....but then again, no
ferret should.

Momma said that not only does this raffle thingy help raise money for
the research but it is also fun.  And anoder neat thingy is that White
Russians mommy gets her OWN blankie.  So when I win it I can keep this
one and not feel bad!

And u know what?  I found a bonus to it that the hoomans haven't seen....
That White Russian was handsome.  He could have been my boyfriend any
day... so, guess he would be the pin-up ferret of the year :-)  Wrapping
myself up in his pictures would be like having him next to me!

So, I guess Dippy can have ya, my heart will belong to White Russian.

Now, Parris, don't ya go throwin your fur at him!  That is just not
proper for a Princess!

Gotta run, gotta figure out this paypal thingy so that I can order a
zillion tickets befor momma finds me.

Princess Pepper
http://help4adv.terrabox.com/WRMQ.html