From:
Greg Hastings <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 1994 13:53:05 -0600
 Thought I would write to let all know Willie is scheduled for surgery
 Saturday, September 17. All good thoughts this way would be appreciated.
 He is such a good Willie and is my first boy. He is the reason we went
 on to get more boys!!! I am a nervous wreck now--I can imagine what I
 will be like on saturday! Thoughts with Greg too, who has to put up with
 me...

 The 'new' guy has a name, Ives--from The Great Escape. Only this Ives
 will have a happier ending. Pongo and 'roo want to be friends, and
 Winkie is thinking that friends might be a good idea.

 Tat has insulinoma the name???, she is off sugar and hates it. She
 is responding well to her 'new' diet. I will get sugar free red licorice,
 if there is such a thing, and try that with the 'I love red stuff' ones.
 All for now,  Alice

--
Greg Hastings                                     [log in to unmask]
The cleverly expressed opposite of any generally accepted idea is worth a