From:
"Amy C. Dempsey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 12:54:45 -0800
Well since everyone is introducing themselve, I might as well throw my hat
into the ring as well.

My name is Amy Demspey and I live on the lovely island of St. Croix in
the U.S. Virgin Islands.  I am a marine biologist and own and operate an
environmental consulting business call Bioimpact.  I have been owned by
ferrets since 1990.  While shopping in a mall in Orlando Florida, I saw the
cutest animals I had ever seen.  Little did I know what I was getting into.
I have had a total of 19 ferrets, at present I have 6 the least number I
have ever had since 1991.  And I still have Odie, one of my first two,
she's 9.5 and Little Bear who will be 9 February 1, 2000, and my 4 boys who
are all 5yrs - T-2, Jack, BJ and JJ.  I've lost 4 to adrenal cancer (all
over 5.5yrs) - 4 to insulinoma (all over 6yrs) - 1 to liver cancer (8
years) and 1 to heart disease (8yrs).  I'd love to get a few more but ECE
scares me, especially with my two older girls.

I found FML the first day I went on the internet.  Thanks to the contacts
I have made on FML my ferrets have had healthier longer lives!

Thanks BIG, you are greatly appreciated and a special Micheal Janke...who
always lends a helping hand!

Amy and her 6 fur snakes