From:
Jay Terwilliger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2010 14:06:59 -0600
Hello All:

I haven«t posted in a while. I am one of the perhaps 10 ferret owners
in Costa Rica. My three guys are now about two years old. As they
appear to be Marshall ferrets (ear tatoos) they were castrated quite
young (all three are males). The vets here know basically nothing
about ferrets, although I am doing my best to educate them. I wonder
if anyone has comments on preventative desorlein implants or use of
lupron as I REALLY don«t want by little ones to get adrenal disease.

Thanks,

Jay David