From:
Heather Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:46:54 -0500
Hey everyone!

A new ferret club has been founded to serve New England ferrets!

New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue (NEFFER) is based in
Western Massachusetts.  Our mission is one of education through promoting
proper ferret care and teaching ferret owners about ferret health needs.
We exist primarily to educate, and our secondary mission is to raise
funds for the support of ferret shelters throughout Massachusetts and New
England.  We are also maintaining a statewide Ferret Foster Network to
place ill, elderly, or special-needs ferrets in loving foster homes rather
than the rescue shelters.

Interested?  We're looking for new members!!  Our e-mail address and
contact is: