From:
Anna Curry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 11:09:54 -0400
Congratulations!!!!  I know that you will give these babies a life they
have never know before.  I can't believe that they didn't even have names,
how horrible.  It is wonderful to know that they are playing and are not
showing any signs of illness.  Please assure Oscar that they will love him
and thank Sweet Lilly for sharing her Cheerios, they will greatly
appreciate it.  I think Lisa is so angry because she knows how wrong she
is.  People are generally not angry when they feel good about their
actions.  Besides, I would rather have the little fuzzies as a friend then
Lisa.  Hopefully this will teach her and others like her a lesson, that
ferret abuse will not be tolerated anywhere and that we are watching them.
This makes a big statement and we should all be very pleased with this
wonderful outcome.

I would like to make a contribution to your noble cause.  If it is allowed
please post where I may send my contribution.

Thank you for caring so much outside of your own....God Bless....Anna,
Belle, & Tigger, [log in to unmask], Maryland