Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 20:58:19 EDT
I have taken in an adrenal rescue that needs surgery.  I did a drawing of
my insulinoma ferret, Berlioz, that I'm making signed prints of and will
send to anyone who wishes to make a donation toward the surgery for this
little guy.  My vet quoted me the price of approximately $250.  I'm also
trying to get his 4 businessmates out of the petstore where they were
abandoned.

This big silver guy appears to be in good health other than the loss of
hair.  I originally placed him as being an older ferret, but after looking
at his teeth, I think it's likely that he is under two.  His buddies
range in age from one definitely under two and two geriatric (5 or older)
females.  Any assistance with these ferrets would be appreciated.  If you
are interested in helping, please contact me at [log in to unmask]  If
anyone is interested in adopting all 5 and keeping them together please
e-mail me.  I am located in southern AL.  Thanks so very much, dooks,

Carla Roberts
ADSA, AL President
http://www.skunks.org/Home.htm