From:
Debbie Maberry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 02:46:52 -0400
Sandee if you are not too busy can you please look for my baby BreAnna Lynn
she left for the bridge one year ago today on July 12th and there has not
been one single day that I have not cried for my loss of her loving little
heart.  I also had a blockage just like she did but the doctors fixed mine
with major surgery.  I know what pain she was in now and that hurts all
the more.  Please tell Bre that I will join her soon and I hope that she
has made some friends (since she didnt know anyone there except her
grandfather).  You might try around the Cheerio's.  Let her know that her
brother Vachon misses her too, even though she will be hard to convince of
that :-).  Give her my love & tell her to wait for mommy.

Thank you so much Sandee.